1. Learn a dance routine – Somehow i’ve got Brendon really excited to learn salsa with me haha.
2. Play a live tournament in Vegas – DONE! Last year i got someone to back me into a $110 tourney at the Venetian. Lasted about 2o minutes.
3. Own a car – Preferably a Hank Moody Porsche 911 Carrera with broken right headlight.
4. Teach a class – No idea what skills i have to share….The art of Bow-Tie making? OR…
5. Learn a language – probably easiest to continue Spanish.
6. Get on Deal or no Deal – apparently only Melbournites are allowed to enter but i have a plan.
7. Learn to play office theme sing in piano
8. Learn to play AND sing a song on guitar.
9. Go to New York City – DONE! In April 2012 we took a girls trip to Coachella festival in Palm Springs and then 2 weeks in the big smoke.
10. Have a short story published – on paper.
11. Pay off all debt – Finally got this under control and will have it paid off just before my 30th birthday.
12. Hold an exhibition of my own – Photography
13. Get botox -Don’t judge.
14. Make a pythagoras theorem –
15. Bake my own Bread – Packed full of grainy goodness.
16. Fly first class – DONE!!! I was upgraded on my flight home from Vegas in July 2012. Best night’s sleep ever.
17. Get a dog – DONE!! We bought Lucy Lee Grubie on the 1st August 2011
18. Get another tattoo – DONE!!! in Vegas on 1/6/12 on our 2 year anniversary….
19. Lord of the rings trail NZ
20. Weekend in Hunter Valley – DONE! My 2 besties and i and our partners took a long weekend there in September 2012. Great weekend.
21. Day spa with the girls – DONE!!! While at Hunter
22. Visit alice springs on the Ghan – This is actually uber expensive! Might have to find a substitute, but
23. Own a white bike with a basket – For my dog Lucy to ride in. DONE!!! Although it is black.
24. Get semi good at tennis again – Already on it.
25. Run a Marathon – Or half marathon lol.
26. Get professional photos done – Hey, never gonna be this young again right?
27. Fire a gun – DONE! Fired a Desert Eagle (among others) at a gun range in Vegas July 2012
28. Go to all 4 m&m stores – Been to Las Vegas and New York, Get to London and Florida.
30. Roll down a hill (or across water) in one of those big plastic bubbles.